Sunday, October 5, 2008

Three of the other missionaries and I entered some things in the Tunbridge Worlds Fair. I entered 2 photos and 4 paintngs. Tunbridge is about 15 min. away and is a very picturesque village, we love it.

I was pleasantly surprised when this painting received the Peoples Choice award & all 6 recieved blue ribbons. The Village Store in Tunbridge has allowed me to display some of my stuff on consignment in their store. It would be great if something would sell.


Seems like the month of September flew by. My birthday and anniversary came and went. Didn't do anything exciting, but go for a ride and take photos. We are trying to be conservative, out here on our mission. And with the economy in a noise dive, we pretty much a just spend money on our apartment, gas and food.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the painting! I can't wait to see the photos framed. I agree September just flew by. We are so excited to visit later this month!

Jon~n~Heather's Family Blog said...

Mom this is fantastic...soo beautiful.........................................................

Rosemary said...

That is a great painting. I love some of your photos that I've seen too!

ej said...

Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, and congratulations on your beautiful painting- it sounds like Sept. was super busy!